сряда, 31 декември 2008 г.

Say NO to Jewish Nazism before it is too late!!!

I would like to give my support to Palestinian ppl in Gaza!
With a Copy and link of an article ,which by my own opinion describe The Jewish ideas and why they are fighting...
The article is By Khalid Amayreh!
And i would like to give a copy of a port of his article
The Words of Martin Niemoller:

In Germany, they came first for the Communists,

And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist;

And then they came for the trade unionists,

And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist;

And then they came for the Jews,

And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew;

And then . . . they came for me . . . And by that time there was no one left to speak up.


For God’s sake, let us learn from history, because today’s Israel is strikingly similar to 1936’s Germany.

Please, say No to Jewish Nazism before it is too late.





http://palestinethinktank.com/2008/12/31/the-world-must-say-no-to-jewish-nazism-before-its-too-late/

Няма коментари: